Tuesday, August 19, 2008

M.I.A Paper Planes - Calculon's DnB Bootleg






It's kind of ironic that our first post after the " Sorry for us being M.I.A...." would involve a M.I.A. bootleg.



Even though the song is old and being bombard by heavy rotation due to its resurfacing on the "Pineapple Express" soundtrack, I found myself thinking after my DnB set Sunday night that it would go perfect over DNB. Low and behold a few days later our friend and fellow San Diego DnB head and producer Calculon sent us his homage to M.I.A. in this DnB remix...

enjoy!

Calculon Paper Planes Bootleg mp3

you can check Calculon this Sunday August 24th @
the R.A.D. Day Party


or on myspace

2 comments:

sirbarrett said...

This song never gets old for me. I don't really understand what it's about. Being tough? Getting what you want? But something about gunshots and che-chings are so auditorially satisfying. Didn't realize it was in the new pineapple express movie...

JOSh765 said...

can someone please re upload this?
please!
thanks